To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our cookies
Website Function Cookies
– Necessary Cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Currently we do not use any of this type of cookie on our site.
– Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
The analytics plugin we use is Google Analytics.
– Marketing Cookies
The marketing cookies GPS, NID, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC are used by YouTube and Google to
- Register a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location
- Register a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
- Register a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different platforms
- Try to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube video
- Register a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos for YouTube the user has seen.
These cookies are installed because we display an embedded YouTube video on our site. More information about Google targeted ads can be found here
– Unclassified Cookies
The cookies gdpr[allowed_cookies] and gdpr[consenttypes] are used by our GDPR cookie consent plugin to obtain your consent to cookies and remember your decision on return visits to our site.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preference every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.